16 November 2010

Zion's National Park

We took a short vacation to St. George over UEA and made a point of spending a day at Zion's.  It was awesome.  

The Bob and Julie family at Weeping Rock. 



Most of the kids were wet by the time we were done there. 

I honestly don't know what she is doing, but I love this picture. 

Grandpa was our best friend that day.  John didn't come with us, so Grandpa helped out with Seth all day.  And I don't know who was more exhausted by the end of it!




This was at the lower emerald pool.  It was beautiful. 




It was at this point that Eden decided that she was ready to go home. . .


4 people think my kids are cute!:

Lindsay said...

What fun! And great pictures.

SpencernAmy said...

How fun! Makes me want to move to Utah seeing so much family together.

Patty said...

That would have been so much fun. I have been trying to have a vacation down there to show Dallon Zions. Looks like you guys had fun.

janae said...

Wow, these pictures are all so beautiful! You got some amazing shots! I love the no-clue-what-she-is-doing picture, too. :)