10 September 2010

First Day of School

Kind of. . . .

Eden started school one day earlier than Tayleigh. But bing the super awesome mom that I am, I forgot to take pictures of her on HER first day. I did redeem myself slightly by taking pictures the next day.

Don't you like the posing?  You should have seen the other choices. . . 


This pose is only slightly more natural. 


Conversation immediately preceding this picture: 
Tayleigh: Can we walk to school? 
Me: Well, I'm not sure that I have enough time to get the boys all ready and then walk there before school starts. 
Tayleigh: Can't we just walk by ourselves? 
Me: You don't want me to drive you?  It's the first day. 
Tayleigh: I want to walk.
Me: Are you sure?
Tayleigh: Yeah. I want to walk.  

And so they walk to school.  
I think it's great.  



4 people think my kids are cute!:

Linds said...

Big girls!

Wendy said...

Wow Rachel.

I think Tayleigh looks just like you only blond.

They are both gorgeous girls!! And Eden's hair looks so LONG!!

So just how far away is the school?? That's nice that you live close enough that they can just walk.

And what grades are they in this year??

Mother Goose said...

When did they get so big?

i am janae said...

I love their posing. It's so cute!!