06 August 2010

Happy Birthday to Tayleigh!



We spent Tayleigh's birthday at Grandma's.  She opened her presents, after a day of begging and wondering when that would actually happen.  The highlight of the present opening: the butterfly barbie. 
Second favorite: the pinata made by Emily and Adam.  
Once it was cracked, it became a costume. 
It just looked so forlorn hanging there sans body. 

Aren't my boys ridiculously cute? 
You can't see it, but those are some super cute lady bug cupcakes. Shortly following this picture, Eric fell off a chair and then my mom accidentally dropped the rest of the cupcakes on the patio.  Oh, well. 

3 people think my kids are cute!:

Rock said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! And how old we're getting...

Zach said...

Aww...I think John is by far the cutest boy. ;)

Zach said...

Looks like it was a fun birthday party. Can't believe how fast the kids are growing up.