13 April 2010

Seth's first Birthday Party!

Seth had his very first birthday party last week. We kept it pretty small (I invited 4; only 2 could make it)  I learned a few things at this very first little boy party. 
1. Boys don't go for freeze dance like girls do. Well, most boys.  Seth loves it. 
2. Boys would rather play with trucks than play duck, duck, goose. 
3. Boys would rather play with trucks than eat chocolate cake. 
4. Boys are perfectly happy playing with trucks for an hour without any organized games. 

Guess what we are doing at Seth's next birthday party?


They all had a blast.  Well, all the boys. The girls didn't love the playing with trucks so much. . . .

3 people think my kids are cute!:

j@nAe said...

Confession: we have yet to have a birthday party for ANY of my kids. I think Seara's 5th may be my first. If I feel up to it. :)

j@nAe said...

ps. the trucks thing makes me laugh - so funny!

Patty said...

That is so funny. I don't know what I'm going to do when we have a boy eventually. It's good that you know what to do next time, play with trucks the whole time.