08 April 2010

Boys


This morning when the garbage truck came by, the window just wasn't offering a good enough view. So, Seth opened the door and both the boys stood there watching it for at least 10 minutes until it turned the corner.

I love that my boys find joy in such small (and yucky) things!
Posted by Picasa

3 people think my kids are cute!:

Linds said...

What is it with boys and garbage trucks! Parker told me he wanted to be a garbage man when he grows up (he used to say an ENT). When I asked his reason he said "So I can keep the Earth beautiful!" Boy are funny.

j@nAe said...

I wish my boys would do that! I always try to take them out to see the garbage truck, but they never seem to care. We're missing out here!

Rock said...

Not sure it's a boy thing. Piper recognizes the sound of the "garbeg tuck" - miss you