20 January 2010

My little Diplomat

I overheard this conversation between Tayleigh and Eden:

Tayleigh: Eden, if I asked you to do something that mom asked me to do, how would you feel?
Eden: What?
Tayleigh: If I told you something to do that Mom told me to do, would you be happy?
Eden: No.
Tayleigh: Then please don't do it to me!
Eden: Oh. Sorry, Tayleigh.

Let me be clear: this does not happen every day. It deserves to be documented!

6 people think my kids are cute!:

Linds said...

Smart girl!

Mrs. Townsley said...

This really happened? They're so funny.

j@nAe said...

Now THAT'S impressive!

The Kemps said...

I'm so glad you shared this! SO cute. I have loved catching up on your blog, your kids are getting so big. They are all darling!!!

Patty said...

That is so cute. What smart girls you have.

Justin and Beth Vail said...

I'm trying to catch up with all my old friends through their blogs. :) Your kids are so adorable! And your girls... very mature! You really do have a beautiful family!