05 January 2010

Christmas. Yes. Christmas.

I know. I know. It's been a long time since I have posted. December was an incredibly full month.  And rather than try to make life easier and back to normal, I have now decided to rearrange/reorganize my house.  Apparently I am a glutton for punishment.

So we spent Christmas in CA this year.  I won't put it all in this post. Or it might go on forever. . .


Grandpa tried to take us to the nature park at El Dorado park. Sadly, it was closed that day.  But there were ducks to chase!


Caleb and Seth were great friends while we were there. Seth doesn't hold hands with just anyone.  Including his mommy!


 Kensi was the self appointed babysitter.  We didn't complain.


The highlight of the day for Seth was jumping off of rocks.  Over and over and over and over.

We were all quite taken with this particular bird. I'm ashamed to say that I'm not sure what it is. . .

2 people think my kids are cute!:

j@nAe said...

For the record, I do think your kids are cute.

But really, I just wanted to say that I *LOVE* self-appointed babysitters. Man, I love them. I want to hug them. Yay for getting a break from the kids without having to either beg or pay!

traskrocks said...

I love that first picture. He just seems so thoughtful!!! I can imagine this as a illustration!