08 January 2010

Christmas Morning


And this is what took up most of December.  I made all of these pajamas. And yes. I am going to brag about it!


The kids were pretty happy about Christmas morning, despite the fact that we left about two thirds of our presents at home.



I just can't resist taking advantage of that curly hair every once in a while. . .

And, my Masterpiece:




Dessert.

4 people think my kids are cute!:

Aubrey said...

Love the pajamas! I've wanted to make matching tops & bottoms, but it always looked like so much work - way to go! And your delicious looking cake isn't helping me in my no sugarness! :)

Melanie said...

Awesome PJs! I'm impressed!

j@nAe said...

I can't believe you made those pjs. That is amazing! I don't blame you for putting a bow in that hair, either. The curliness is just too cute to resist!

Patty said...

That cake looks delicious!!!!