05 December 2009

Boys will be Boys



And this is what these boys do to entertain themselves.
It's good I love them so much!
Posted by Picasa

5 people think my kids are cute!:

Linds said...

At least they didn't open anything!

wonder woman said...

Looks like Isaac's bedroom yesterday. All the books off the shelf, piled on the floor. All the pjs out of the drawer.

What a great opportunity to teach a lesson about cleaning up your own messes!! ;o)

Liesl said...

They're just learning food storage basics, you know.

Wendy said...

Or maybe a sorting activity!! This so looks like my house on most days!!!

j@nAe said...

Man, I can't wait until my kids are old enough that I can organize things and have them STAY that way!! I admit, though, sometimes I just let them go at it because I know that it ensures me at least ten minutes of uninterrupted silence!