13 November 2009

Aren't they cute?


Last week we went on the last photo shoot of the season.  If you live in the West Jordan area and are looking for a good place to take pictures, check out the Conservation Gardens on 1300 W.   Gorgeous!






8 people think my kids are cute!:

Rochelle said...

They really are!

Kym + Marco said...

You got some beautiful shots! What cute kids!!

Patty said...

Those are good pictures.

The Kemps said...

I cant believe how big your kids are getting! What are you feeding them? They are so cute!

SpencernAmy said...

Thanks for posting such a great blog! The pictures are gorgeous and I loved Tayleigh's comments at the bottom!

Melanie said...

Those are awesome picture of your kids. Your kids are so cute!

Mom and Dad said...

Count us in as well. No, we are NOT prejudiced. Grandma & Grandpa

Mary Gilmore said...

Cute Rachel - I started looking at your blogs and couldn't stop. You are an amazing person!!!! You are a great photographer, writer, homemaker (great cook, sewer, and crafty). I have a lot to learn from you! Thanks for your help today helping me get my blog up.