11 October 2009

MY Weekend!



Just got back. It was awesome.  We ate. We talked. We ate some more. We shopped. We wore matching Pajamas.

And then, our awesome Sara sweet talked the ski lift operator and we got a complimentary ride up the mountain.


Aren't they lovely? Aren't they glorious?






There are the coolest houses in Park City.



So, I didn't take a lot of pictures of us. Which I kind of regret. But, when we are all sitting around in PJ's eating jelly beans and laughing our heads off, the camera just doesn't tend to come out.  But we had an awesome time and I'm kind of sad it's over already.  Can't wait for next time!

3 people think my kids are cute!:

*julie* said...

Wow, you're fast! Can I steal this picture for my blog too? Thanks for sharing ;)

janae said...

So fun, Rachel! You deserved a weekend like that. :)

Patty said...

That sounds like so much fun. I really need a weekend getaway like that.