31 August 2009

Tayleigh's First Day of Kindergarten

Tayleigh had her first day of Kindergarten last week. We were all pretty nervous. There was no one that she knew in her class. The day before the first day she met her teacher for the first time, and I think that helped, but honestly, she was more nervous than excited.


This year, despite the fact that the power went off sometime in the middle of the night and we all woke up late, I managed to make it out of my pajamas so I could walk her up to the playground. As I watched her run off to the playground all by herself, I started talking to another mom sending her daughter off. When I told her that Tayleigh didn't have any friends in her class, she found her daughter and introduced her to Tayleigh. Instant friends. Thank goodness for nice moms!


3 people think my kids are cute!:

Mrs. Townsley said...

She looks so cute. I love me some Tayleigh!

Linds said...

Yay for Tayleigh! She looks so tall in that picture. Is she really that big.

Mother Goose said...

Her outfit is so cute!