30 July 2009

My Calfornia days are over

And this is just a taste. Once I get Lindsay's pictures uploaded I'll post a few more. Why do I only have a taste? Maybe it's because my camera battery died the third day we were there. Yep. The entire family was there and my battery died. Awesome, I know.



On the boardwalk on the way to Ruby's. Must visit Ruby's while in CA. But go to the one in Huntington Beach. Yes, the pier is longer, yes the parking is worse but the Ruby's in Seal Beach is just kind of gross. . .

Oh, and order a shake. . .

The Seal in Seal beach!


Can you see the curly hair? California humidity was great for that. . .

We love the front yard at Grandpa's! Seth spent much time soaking himself and others in this fountain.

2 people think my kids are cute!:

Aubrey said...

I love the curly hair! I always hope someday we'll have a kid w/ curly hair...not likely w/ Matt & I. :) Anyway, I didn't have a pattern for the skirt, but I just made it about 35x10, about 2 times the waist and then knee length for a 2.5 year old. Then I did 2.5 times the 35 inches for each ruffle. After I sewed the ruffles on I used the elastic thread (instructions on package) and sewed about 15 rows, until it was gathered at the top tight enough so it wouldn't fall off. Hopefully that makes sense? Let me know if you have any questions, I love to talk about this kind of stuff! :)

Linds said...

I just finished burning a CD for you with all the pictures I took with your family (275 just for you guys I think) plus the presentation I made for my dad. Great pictures. Helps that your kids are so darn cute!