16 April 2009

A Family







This is the first time that I have managed to get all 4 of my kids in the same place at the same time. Whew! Now we just need to get the whole family in one picture. . . any volunteers?



7 people think my kids are cute!:

hippyrochelle said...

Oh man! They all look so adorable in their little easter outfits. Love it.

Mother Goose said...

You guys make the cutest family ever!

Melanie said...

Your kids are so cute. I love all the Easter outfits. I can't wait until I get to buy Easter outfits. :)

janae said...

The girls' hair is AMAZING!! I'm such a lame-o mom when it comes to hair. :)

JohnAllen said...

I just made this picture my work desktop. Too bad there are two dirty diapers sitting on the steps. :)

Debbie said...

Love the easter pictures!

Adam, Jaci, Grant and Grace said...

I don't think your family can get any cuter!