14 April 2009

Dying Eggs











Eden begged me for 3 days to boil the eggs so we could dye them. I finally got around to it on Saturday. I waited until Seth was in bed, so he missed out. Maybe next year he can be trusted with a cup of dye and an egg . . .

2 people think my kids are cute!:

Niel and Brittany Lund Family said...

I think your kids are cute. That is funny...how did you change your comments thing to say that? Really I do think they are super cute. Love the latest Easter photos!

Debbie said...

a) I totally do the same thing with messy projects. The little ones aren't invited.
b) the wall (and decorations) behind your girls is SUPER cute. I love it!
c) my girls are still beggging me to dye eggs. I kept telling them tomorrow and then we went out of town on Sat before Easter so I guess they'll get to do it like a week after Easter. Haha.