03 March 2009

Toothfairy

That's right. She made a visit to our house last night.
Eden's bottom tooth came loose Sunday evening and she hated eating with it. And I was kind of worried how she was going to make it because it wasn't that loose. Then lo and behold she comes running out of school Monday with her tooth in a little baggie. I just cannot believe that my baby is losing her teeth!

3 people think my kids are cute!:

3 Peas in a Pod said...

It's so sad, isn't it? It makes them look all grown up and so much older.

Much love from NJ,
Sue

Debbie said...

So fun!! Is she super thrilled or sorta weirded out? Wow that is fast. And so great. Kaly got a loose tooth 2 weeks ago and it is still in her mouth.

Patty said...

It is so crazy how fast they grow up, I still remember when Eden was a baby in Madison Park.