31 March 2009











I put the boys together in the bath for the first time last week. It is wonderful to only have to give 2 baths: one for the boys and one for the girls. And Eric loved it. For the first 5 minutes that he was in the bathtub, everytime that Seth would say something or laugh, or chatter or
anything, Eric would burst out laughing. It was so cute! I love my boys!

6 people think my kids are cute!:

janae said...

Your boys are killer cute! But did you used to give more than two baths?? I guess girls, boys, and baby? Maybe I'm nuts, but all three of mine bathe together. Well, we mostly plop Enoch in, clean him off, and whip him out. But still. :)

Debbie said...

I love when the littlest of them thinks the older ones are funny! That's so cute!

Rock said...

too cute!

wonder woman said...

Now the fun begins!!! They are gonna be the best of friends. I love letting my boys play in the tub together. I actually did it yesterday so I could mop without little feet coming into the kitchen!

Your kids really are *so* cute.

Mrs. Townsley said...

Thank you for the pictures! Those babies are the cutest boys in the world. I come see them soon!

Niel and Brittany Lund Family said...

Adorable!