14 March 2009

Baby's First Sunburn

Falling asleep like this: (coupled with a neglectful mother)






Results in this:




As if his cheeks weren't pink enough already!

5 people think my kids are cute!:

Aubrey said...

Poor little guy! This seems like something that might happen to me, too; I love to be out in the sun so Cohen & I are outside whenever we get a chance!

janae said...

oh, so sad!! My two older kids got Sam's tan skin and never, ever burn. Even when I come home fried, they are just pleasantly tan. Enoch is still looking pretty white and I'm worried he might be like me. Ugh! I'm so bad about sun screen!

Patty said...

Oh that looks so sad. Hope he heals quickly.

Debbie said...

Well at least you know the boy got some good Vitamin A! :)

3 Peas in a Pod said...

I've had the same thing happen here. My kids have my pale pink skin although I think Peyton might have a darker complexion. I'm hoping so for her sake.

How cute is he!!!

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

P.S. I think blogging is my dirty little secret too. You are so funny!