21 February 2009

A Very Disney Birthday

Today is Eden's 6th birthday. And she is in California. And I am in Utah. She got to spend her birthday with Aunt Emily at Disneyland. Lucky her!

They left Thursday night, drove to Fillmore and then drove the rest of the way yesterday. They spent today in Disneyland. They loved it. Tayleigh's favorite ride was the new Nemo one and Eden's was the runaway railroad. They both bought Tinkerbell souvenirs.

According to Emily, while riding on the Matterhorn and screaming at the top of her lungs Eden yelled: "This is the best birthday ever!"

Wonder what to do for her next year. . .

pictures to come when they get home.

5 people think my kids are cute!:

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Ahhh so happy and sad for you all at once. So happy she's having a great birthday. So sad that you can't witness it first hand.

Looking forward to pictures.

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

wonder woman said...

Aww.....you let her go. What a good mommy. I get that it's bittersweet.

Mother Goose said...

Eden is big enough to ride the Matterhorn?!

Rock said...

Will Emily be my aunt? Tell her my birthday is next month. :)

Debbie said...

That is so fun!!! I can't get over what a great idea that is. I wish I was a fun aunt like that.