10 February 2009

Thanks Suz!

I have been tagged! This works out for me seeing as I have nothing to write about today. Or yesterday. The rules are as follows:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.

Suz in NJ tagged me. And here comes the randomness:

1. My hobbies go in cycles. I really enjoy scrapbooking and sewing and cooking, but I'll immerse myself in one of those for a couple of months, get sick of it, move on to the next one and so on and so on. Right now its cooking. Which doesn't really work out with this trying to lose weight thing I'm on.

2. I'm addicted to blogging. But I'm guessing you had that figured out already.

3. I'm a mean mommy. And don't say that it's a good thing. Before Eric came along, it was a good thing: my meanness was in moderation. But since that little boy likes to push my patience to the breaking point and then a little girl comes complaining to me I snap and it's bad. So bad in fact, that Eden has recently started prefacing almost everything she tells me with: "I'm sorry mom, but. . ." need to work on that.

4. I love to garden but hate pulling weeds.

5. My husband thinks I'm frugal--which I am, but when I see something clearanced to 75% off, I have a hard time passing it up no matter what it is. OR seeing something really cheap. Which is why I'm not allowed to go to IKEA. (which is my own personal rule, by the way. which I break when I really, really need something.)

6. I cannot wait for Eric to move out of our room. The way our house is laid out there is no where else for him to go without waking up kids. And since he has regressed to waking up twice a night since he has been sick, who knows when that will happen!

Okay, I tag these people:
Ashlyn at Hurst Happenings
Sara at The Ward Family
Anne Marie at Four Princesses and a Prince
Wendy at Cream of the Crop
Rochelle at Brunson Family Blog
Debbie at Our Comic Strip

Have fun!

4 people think my kids are cute!:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

What a cute blog! And, you kids are ADORABLE!!!!!

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Elisha Trask said...

Man I feel like that sometimes too (mean mommy). Sometimes I wonder if brook was placed in our family to give me patience. But I have found that blowing into a paper sack works wonders. (j/k)

3 Peas in a Pod said...

I'm with you on #'s 2 and 3. My kids do the same thing if they think I'll be mad about something. I'm working on #3 too.

Thanks for playing along. Loved your list.

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

Patty said...

I too need to work on not being a mean mom. Zeeli will say things to others like "We can't tell my mommy that we did this because she will be sooo mad." I think she exaggerates a little. I also think it would be so hard having a little one in the same room. We had a hard time with Emma Jo and that is why we won't have another until they can have their own room as a baby.