07 February 2009

Spiders!

Yesterday we were in the den and Eden killed a spider. (I know. That kid is amazing.) She went to get a tissue to pick it up and put it in the garbage. (Which I seriously never do because I have this irrational fear that it isn't really dead and that as soon as I pick it up it will start moving again and run up my arm or something.) Well, as she reached for it, my irrational fear came true and it started moving. And do you know what she did? She picked it up anyway and squished it with her fingers! Seriously! It was a little bit gross. But I was pretty dang proud of her!

2 people think my kids are cute!:

janae said...

I shuttered just reading this post. I would never have touched a spider before, but this just solidified my resolve!

Kiera said...

I too am very impressed. I cant even get Steven to do that!!!