03 February 2009

Some new pictures

I pulled the camera out of hibernation a week or so ago and have tried to take a few more pictures of my kids. I finally got one with Eric smiling! It's a first!










This is what happens when we have pizza and chocolate chip cookies for dinner.

7 people think my kids are cute!:

Elisha Trask said...

Rachel. Your kiddos are just too cute. I can't believe all that blonde hair. Eric is so cute!! I can't believe he is only a few weeks ahead of grace. It's amazing how fast time flies huh!!

hippyrochelle said...

cute pics, I think Eric looks like you!

Aubrey said...

I love the last picture - Seth & Tayleigh (sp?) both have the exact same cute smile. :)

wonder woman said...

Eric looks just like your kids!! (Funny how that happens!) And we had pizza and chocolate chip cookies for dinner, too.

Alida B. said...

Hey we had pizza and cookies for dinner, too!! Great moms think alike. :) Your kids are adorable!!

The Kemps said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Eric is so sweet!!

Patty said...

That is a great picture of Eric smiling and those kids look so much like you. I love pizza and chocolate chip cookies for dinner.