06 February 2009

Seth's New Do

I cut my baby's hair. John has been bugging me for a long time to just buzz it, which I refuse to do. He was my first baby with hair, okay? You just don't get rid of that precious hair so easily when in the past it was so hard to come by! So I kind of took his advice. I used the clippers on the longest setting for his whole head. I hate it.
I miss this little boy.

6 people think my kids are cute!:

janae said...

I always buzz Elijah's hair with the size 8 extension. And every time I do I absolutely hate it. Then, a few weeks later and once I'm used to, I see pictures of what it looked like before and I always think, "Dang he looked shaggy before! I'm so glad I cut it. It looks so much better now." Seriously, every time. Hopefully you have the same turn out!

wonder woman said...

Boys always look so much older with fresh shorn hair. Makes me sad every time. In fact, my boys (all of them) are in desparate need of haircuts, but I just don't want them to grow up anymore!!

love the new background and header.

hippyrochelle said...

I always have the same argument with Scott about buzzing Dexter's hair, but I refuse to do it. I don't want him to grow up. It's harder to cut it with scissors, but it makes me feel like he isn't growing too fast.

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Awww he does look like a big boy. He's still little though.

I was just feeling the same way about my kids. The boys just turned 4 and 6 and the baby is 2. 2 is not little enough. She's talking in complete sentences (still jibbering). Very sad. I don't want them to grow up but I also want them to grow up. I'm sure you know what I mean. :-)

Much love from NJ,
Sue

Carolyn said...

awwww...it's not so bad.

I have two boys and a husband I have to cut. Some times I mess up, and it's not so pretty.

Debbie said...

I think his blue eyes show more now then before, but he's a pretty cute kid either way!

My little boy always had so much more hair than my girls did (my girls were bald until they were 15 months-ish). When I was out of town last fall I came home and saw Tarl had buzzed (I mean bald bald) my baby's head! I was devastated. It's taken so long to grow back and he's just now starting to need a haircut.