13 February 2009

I'm getting my hair cut











Who should I be?

6 people think my kids are cute!:

Wendy said...

Okay so call me lame, but I don't know a lick of who anyone is, but I like the last one. I saw that one, and I could picture you looking like that. Her face shape looks similar to what I remember yours being like. Good Luck with deciding, and hopefully it turns out good!!!

3 Peas in a Pod said...

I like all of them. They're all pretty similar but with different bangs or without bangs. Do you have bangs now?

I have a lot of hair but it's fine and can't go without bangs. Well, that and I have my 100 year old Nana's forehead! :-)

janae said...

I'll answer with a question: Whose hair will be quickest to style and easiest to pull in a pony? I don't know about you, but doing a fancy 'do wears off after about two weeks for me, and after that I return to frumptown.

Emily said...

If I were choosing for myself, I would choose the top one with more side-swept bangs. Good luck!

Patty said...

I haven't seen you in person for a long time but I like the last picture but I totally agree with the question, "Which one is easiest to style?" Good luck choosing and then post a picture of yourself.

aaron&marianne said...

i really like the first hairdo and the last one- but all of them will compliment you- you have really nice hair- and these cuts would all look great on you and your lovely face.