11 February 2009

Cute Hair!

The one and only good thing about 1:00 church is having time to fix cute hair for my girls! I think that stopped around the time Seth was born. I was pretty proud of myself and the girls were pretty excited about having hearts in their hair! They both insisted on wearing their hair like that for school the next day. (Fine with me. Saved me time Monday morning!)






Find your inspiration here.

5 people think my kids are cute!:

janae said...

Rachel that is SOOOOO cute!! I love it!

Aubrey said...

These are so cute! Maybe someday I'll have a girl & be able to do fun stuff like this. :)

Liesl Shurtliff said...

Oh what a good mother you are. We have 9am church and since I'm in early meetings Scott has to be in charge of the getting the kids ready. Every time I see Whitney walk in the door I try not to flinch at how scraggly she looks. But when I'm in charge again I'll copy you and people will think I'm a good mom too!

Patty said...

I'm shocked that they let you do their hair and they leave it in. Zeeli and Emma Jo give me hassle, maybe it's because I barely ever do their hair. I'm pretty bad at that, maybe I should have had boys.

Rock said...

I always knew you had that type of talent! Email me and let me know if you want to get together this month.