14 February 2009

The Best Valentine's Day Ever

It's a direct quote from Eden.
This has been quite the day. Full of ups (heart pancakes, presents and a Lemon Meringue pie from Grandma and Grandpa, a visit from Emily and Adam, sugar cookies, and a fancy candlelight Valentines day dinner) and downs (a bad haircut, an overly unhappy baby, a $350 car repair and a slightly depressed and manic mommy), but those few words just made my day!
Not the most exciting dinner in the world, but the valentines plates, candles and names spelled out in sugar cookies made it magical! If only I had time to frost them. . .

3 people think my kids are cute!:

janae said...

Oh no! Your hair cut turned out bad?? I'm so sorry!! That is soooo frustrating. And for the record, I think you are darling for doing a candlelight dinner with your kids.

Liesl Shurtliff said...

nothing ruins your day like a bad haircut. I always cringe when I hear that, because I know how awful it is! So sorry, but the table is really cute!

The Girl Next Door said...

sorry the haircut went badly but the dinnr plates, awesome table and name cookies? You Rock Mom!