23 February 2009

And now some pictures



In the car on the way there. Can you tell that they are still fresh?


Getting ready for Disneyland. They got the sunglasses that morning.


I don't like to brag, but don't I have the most beautiful girls?


Favorite Aunt Emily. Seriously. This is what they call her.






Don't you just love that it's all over her face?



Riding the teacups.

Winnie the Pooh. Oh, I'm sorry. Winnie the BEAR.




On the way home. . . do you like their matching shirts? Target Vday clearance. $1.25. I love clearance.

3 people think my kids are cute!:

janae said...

I still can't decide who is nicer ... you for letting your sister take your girls to Disneyland, or your sister for taking them. I still haven't taken my kids (although we have done an adult only trip). Hopefully we'll all go some day soon!

wonder woman said...

Looks like they had a blast!!! How fun for them all.

hippyrochelle said...

I somehow missed this post earlier......That Winnie the Bear thing still makes me laugh, such cute girls.