27 January 2009

Winnie The Pooh

Yesterday we were at Macey's and Seth spotted a box of Winnie the Pooh valentines and got all excited. Eden noticed what he was looking at and started talking to him:

Eden: "Do you see Winnie the bear? You like Winnie the bear, huh Seth."
Me: "Eden, I think his name is Winnie the Pooh."
Eden: "Yeah, but Tayleigh and I don't like say 'pooh' so we call him Winnie the bear."
Me: struggling not to laugh hysterically.

What polite little girls I have!

7 people think my kids are cute!:

janae said...

So cute!! My older brother called him "Winnie the Poop," much to the chagrin of my mother!

The Kemps said...

Kids say the cutest things! I've loved catching up on your blog!!!

Sara Ward said...

That's so funny.

wonder woman said...

That's hilarious! I'm cracking up!!

Rock said...

You do have very polite kids. That's why they are allowed in my house. :)

Patty said...

Your posts always make me laugh so much. They are polite little girls.

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Can I send my kids to your house? They wouldn't even say Winnie. I'm sure they'd just say pooh pooh pooh and bust out laughing. Ahhh little boys are fun!