22 January 2009

Tayleigh's Prayers

Dear Heavenly Father:
Thank you for our days
Thank you for our fun time
Thank you for our bodies
Thank you for our house
Thank you for our friends
Thank you for the computer
Thank you for school
Thank you for the snow
Thank you for Christmas
Thank you for our good days
Thank you for the food*
Thank you for our Grandmas and Grandpas
Thank you for TV
Thank you for our bodies
Thank you for church.
Amen.

Okay so this is not an exact prayer, more a conglomeration of her prayers over the past few days. And no, I didn't mess up and say stuff twice. She does that at least once a prayer. And these are not just family prayers. These are food prayers too.

*Today was the first time she actually remembered to say thank you for the food. She has yet to remember to bless it. I think Heavenly Father understands.

3 people think my kids are cute!:

Elisha Trask said...

May I get an AMEN.
Is it just a girl things?

wonder woman said...

Isaac's usually go, "Thank you for pee school. Big boys go to pe school. Daddies go to work. My body's not tired. My body's hungry. Amen."

I just LOVE little kid prayers.

Patty said...

That is hilarious! I guess it's good that she is praying. We are trying to figure out something to do for Zeeli to get her excited to say prayers, she usually tells us no that she won't pray. What do you do in that situation?