21 January 2009

My new favorite site:

If you need a good laugh, try here. I read and read and laughed out loud when I found it!

1 people think my kids are cute!:

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I love comments. Now if only I can think of an interesting post. I have plenty to say I'm just not sure if anyone wants to hear it. :)

My son was ok with the cheddar goldfish too but not with milk, cheese or butter. The vanilla soy milk is awesome but he likes the plain too as he doesn't know anything other than that. There is a cheese called Veggie Slices that has a trace of milk in it which he seems to tolerate just fine. It's a tasty cheese. I could eat it if I couldn't have the real deal. You'll find that so many foods have milk in them that you wouldn't think do. It actually makes me so mad sometimes. My son used to be able to eat Bugles and now all of a sudden they're putting milk in them. I don't know if you know what they are they're a type of corn chip in the shape of bugles. (not that it matters :)).

I have to make cupcakes and brownies whenever he goes to kiddie parties because a lot of cakes/cupcakes have milk. I also have to bring his lunch/dinner because they usually always serve pizza. BTW the Veggie Slices makes shredded mozzarella and has a form of grated parmesan cheese too. Duncan Hines has a whole bunch of mixes and frosting that don't have milk in them so that's what I use. I don't know how old your son is but maybe some of that info is an FYI for later. I think that's the most important stuff that I can think of for now. I'm sure I'll have more to add to the list later.

Thanks again for stopping by my blog.