31 January 2009

My Baby is sick

I took Eric to the Dr. yesterday and turns out that innocent little cough is RSV! Curse the winter! I want my healthy baby back!

They gave him a breathing treatment yesterday and I have to take him in again today to see if he needs another one. It is so sad to hear a tiny little baby cough so much. Oh, yeah. The cough has gotten worse since yesterday.

My poor baby.

5 people think my kids are cute!:

traskrocks said...

RSV SUCKS. brooklyn and chloe had it 2 years ago and were on breathing treatments every day 3 times a day.
Let me know if you need anything. I miss you guys being here. Chloe asks about Eden when we walk past your old house. It's sad. We should try to get together sometime.

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Awww poor little guy. My middle son had that but he was 1 at the time. He missed my husband's surprise 40th birthday party that's how sick he was. :( He was fine when I put him down to sleep for the night and when he woke up he was wheezing so much. It turned so quickly from a little sniffle to RSV. Poor Eric is just a little peanut, your heart must be broken. Hopefully he's feeling better soon.

Sue
xoxo

wonder woman said...

Poor kid! Poor you. Sick kids aren't fun for anyone. Good luck.

janae said...

Oh no!! With how little he is RSV can be so scary! Seara had it when she was 7 months old, so although she was sick, it wasn't too big of a deal. But her 3 month old cousin got it at the same time and had to spend a few days at primary childrens. Hopefully you caught this early enough. (It sounds like you did.) I'll pray for you!

Liesl Shurtliff said...

Having sick babies is so difficult, yet I also discover how much I really love my kids when they're sick. No one loves them quite like mommy.