12 December 2008

Tag

There are so many other things that I need to be doing right now. . . showering for one. . . but I'm doing this instead. What? My priorities? I know where they are. What are you talking about?

1.How long have you been together? Seven and a half years
2.How long did we date? Really? I have to answer? We dated for a month. 5 months if you include the engagement. I know, I know.
3. How old is he? Twenty-nine
4. Who eats more? Me. Hands down. It might be him if he actually liked any of the food that I made. I literally have the pickiest husband in the WORLD. He doesn't like dessert. Seriously. I don't get that.
5. Who said, "I love you," first? He did, and really surprised me. It took a few days to say it back.
6. Who is taller? He is
7. Who does the laundry? Me
8. Who does the dishes? Me
9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at it, he does.
10. Who pays the bills? Me
11. Who mows the lawn? Him, most of the time. It only happens about once a month or until I can't take it anymore.
12. Who cooks dinner? Me
13. Who is more stubborn? I think its a tie.
14. Who kissed who first? Him.
15. Who asked who out? He claims that I asked him out first, but what he claims to be our first date wasn't really a date. So I don't really know.
16. Who proposed? He did, but we are so unromantic. It was basically a mutual decision and if you ask him, he'll tell you I said yes before he even asked.
17. Who is more sensitive? He is
18. Who has more siblings? SO him (9)
19. What were you doing ten years ago? I was a Jr in high school and I don't really remember much about my Jr. year.
20. Five things on my to-do list: Finish Christmas shopping, get the ward Christmas party finished, clean house, make rice crispy treats for Sunday, pick up a water jug from my mom
21. Things I would do if I was suddenly made a billionaire: Pay off all our debt, create college funds for all my kids, buy a house for my sister and parents and then one for us and get John a new car. Actually, that one should come first. . .
22. Three of my bad habits: I freak out about little things (it drives John nuts!), I yell at my kids, and I don't wash my face before I go to bed
23. Five places I have lived: Midvale, Rexburg, Lakewood, Provo, West Jordan
24. Five jobs I have had: I don't think I have had five jobs. I was a floater at Sylvan for 3 years, then a receptionist, I worked in the deli at Harmon's and I was a tutor at Ricks.
25. Things people don't know about me: I'm a little OCD about being organized, I know where everything is. Seriously. Ask my husband. I don't like striking up a conversation. I hate going to see Santa. And it's not because I'm anti-Santa. I just hate taking my kids. They really want to see him, but they are scared of him. So we end up waiting in line forever and then when it is almost our turn they change their minds and we have to leave. RIGHT THEN. So annoying. I hate calling people I don't know.

Alrighty, then. Thanks, Jo and I tag people who might actually do this: Courtney, Aubrey, Patty

2 people think my kids are cute!:

Rock said...

Welcome...

Patty said...

Thanks, I think they are actually fun. I laughed when you said that you don't wash your face at night, I'm with you most of the time. I also was shocked to hear that John is more sensitive than you. I guess I didn't know John really well at school. I do remember you guys dating for a very short amount of time before getting married. Well it as fun getting to know you even more.