10 December 2008

Sweet sisters

I was taking pictures of Eric one day and the girls decided they wanted to be involved. They do love their baby brother. I make them put on hand sanitizer before they touch him and Tayleigh is so funny. She will put some on, come and rub Eric's head, get distracted and then want to touch him again, only "I touched my hair mom, do I need more sanitizer?" with the body parts varying. She is very concerned about getting germs on baby Eric. I hope I haven't scarred her for life!

5 people think my kids are cute!:

*julie* said...

Oh Rachel, they are all so cute! Good job!

Aubrey said...

What cute pictures - Tayleigh looks so much like you!

Kiera said...

that is one handsome boy. you have beautiful babies Rachel!!

Mother Goose said...

Cute girls! I hope my girls turn out like yours. Tayleigh looks so proud in that last picture.

Patty said...

That is darling with the hand sanitizer. What cute kids.