09 December 2008

Blessing

We blessed Eric on Sunday at the request of the Ward family. It was a lovely blessing. Eric was blessed with health, that he would study hard in school and that he would find a woman with equal testimony to his to take to the temple. Then we got to spend the whole day with family. What more could you ask?

Stefanie and Jessica came and it was so much fun to talk to them. These two are tough: they kept fasting for their sweet sister even though every one around them was eating. I did load them down with food to take home with them, however. . .


My good friend Debbie was able to make it. I hadn't seen her in years. It was so much fun to talk to her!








Adam is a great uncle. He even held Eric while he was screaming. What an awesome guy! Good job, Emily.

Emily got my Dad to smile. She made fun of him. That is usually all it takes.










I really like this one. I think that Emily took it.




My sweet little boy!

3 people think my kids are cute!:

wonder woman said...

You look so cute! And it sounds like a wonderful blessing, and great day with family.

Wizzard MoM said...

You look good for having 4!!! The baby is gorgeous and getting big pretty quickly. Pretty soon, those boys will be running circles at your feet everyday and make you so dizzy you just might fall down. Keep your pantry stocked with snacks -- they'll come in handy.

Patty said...

It is so neat to be able to have the priesthood in a family, what a great experience to be able to have family around. You ladies looked so color coordinated. Eric is a cutie.