06 November 2008

Trunk or Treat











I'm starting to try and catch up. The Saturday before Halloween we went with some friends to the city's Trunk or Treat at the Park. The kids loved getting dressed up and it was a beautiful day. Seth realized immediatly what people were putting in his pumpkin and it was a fight to get him not to eat every piece of candy with the wrapper still on it!
Eden and Tayleigh were Alice in Wonderland and Tinkerbell and Seth was a Tucan. (sp?) I thought that it was pretty much the cutest costume ever. It even had padding to make his little bum and legs look fat. So very cute!

4 people think my kids are cute!:

Debbie said...

What beautiful Alice's! How cute that they could be the same thing with such different costumes. Hooray for Halloween.

janae said...

Your little Tayleigh looks a lot like I did as a kid. More than my own kids do, in fact. Maybe they made a mistake up in heaven. ;)

I love the first picture of Seth - what a sweetie! BTW, Seth is one of Sam's favorite names right now. And I've already told you this, but both my boys were going to be Eden if they were girls. Wouldn't it be funny if we ended up with two of the same names for our kids?!

Rachel said...

Debbie-they weren't both Alice and wonderland. It cut off the last sentence for some reason. Tayleigh was tinkerbell.

Rock said...

I love Alice in Wonderland!