20 November 2008

Tagged!

I haven't been on the computer for days and lo and behold I have been tagged twice! That, my friends, has never happened before. This first one is from Debbie--all about high school.
1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? Always.
2. WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? I drove a red '84 Ford Tempo. It had no AC, only an AM radio and I LOVED it. Seriously. I was so proud of my ghetto car. Mostly because it was mine. (well, it wasn't really mine but I was the only one who ever used it.
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Yup. Only 2 months after I turned 16. Darn Drivers Ed records.
4. WHERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Not really. But I hung out with friends almost constantly.
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Um, I don't really know.
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? Choir for one sememster senior year.
7. WERE YOU A NERD? Very possibly.
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? Nope
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? Never.
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? I don't think I could sing the school fight song in High school. Do we even have a fight song?
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mrs. Halpin, Mrs. Payne and Brother Rivera
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? The first lunch table as you walk into the cafeteria.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Hillcrest High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Huskies, Green, White, Black (and sometimes Orange accent)
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? Only once. Senior year with Rick Mellor.
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? Some days. . .
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? I was sick and I didn't wear any makeup. Thats what I remember. Weird, huh.
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? We went to Applebee's for lunch and then to Jeff Johnsons and basically watched the boys play video games.
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? Yearbook (Editor), Expressions Magazine, Senior Pride, Seminary Council
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? HAHAHAHA. Oh yeah
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? junior year Mike Steed and Senior year Matt Brooksby
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? Yes.
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Yes. I worked as a floater at Sylvan Learning Center.

Let's see . . . I tag Aubrey, Amber Jo, Erin and Jaci.

3 people think my kids are cute!:

Erin said...

Through all the seasons of the year and all the years to come....does that ring a bell?! Fun to think back to 8 years ago! It feels like 100 years ago to me!

Rock said...

Oh, I wanted to be tagged on the 7 things. I hated high school! Thanks for thinking of me though.

Debbie said...

OH I do remember that fight song now that I see Erin's post! We did always sing it at the football games huh.

Fun stuff. Glad you played.