11 November 2008

Halloween

These are from Halloween. They are all off of my mom's camera, so thanks mom. We went to their ward's trunk or treat that night and the kids totally scored. It was kind of funny. Tayleigh was most excited about the pencil that she got and Eden was most excited about the apple. Both of them ate their apples the next day for lunch. Grandma and Grandpa loved getting to see the kids in their costumes and Grandma was really the one who took the girls around to all the cars while Mom took Seth. He was a bit slower than they were. His pumpkin became surprisingly heavy and weighed him down. He didn't really feel the need to let Mommy carry it for him though. I think he knew it was full of good stuff!





Emily and Adam came with us to the trunk or treat and then made us some homemade root beer. It was awesome. If you can't tell Emily is Sarah Palin and Adam is Clark Kent. Emily was mistaken for Lois Lane pretty regularly.


Seeing Eric was all of 3 days old on Halloween I figured that I wouldn't be able to find a costume to fit him. But I did find an adorable little outfit for him to wear. He would have felt so left out without it!



That morning we went to see Eden in her first school costume parade. It was a lot of fun and Eden was very excited to have us there.


My adorable little Toucan!

2 people think my kids are cute!:

wonder woman said...

How fun! I used to have an Alice in Wonderland dress that my mom made for me.....I loved that thing. And I love that your girls got so excited about the non-candy things. Must be doing something right as a mom.....

And that baby of yours is too cute. love the new name and template!

Kym + Marco said...

Love the costumes, looks like they had a great time! When I saw the first pic I said to myself "that girl totally looks like Tina Fey." It's pretty sad that my first thought is of the SNL actress, not the vice-presidential canidiate. Oh well...