08 October 2008

TMI

This may be more than some of you wanted to know, so beware.
I visited the midwife today and here are my current stats:
3 1/2 cm dilated
40% effaced
and the baby's head is at about -1. According to the midwife, about the lowest -1 you can get. I am not at all surprised to hear that. I am very excited for this baby to come so that I can have full blood flow to my legs again some day.
The only problem with knowing all this: I get my hopes up. I was dilated to a 3 for 3 weeks before Tayleigh was born. Hopefully, that won't be the case this time.

4 people think my kids are cute!:

wonder woman said...

Yeah!!! Have you done any of the wives' tales to induce labor? Planning a big party worked for me. Good luck!

Wizzard MoM : Striving for Perfection said...

Rachel --- you are SO CLOSE!! For your sake -- I hope that you don't have to go the entire rest of the time. Good Luck with everything. And thanks for keeping us posted.

Kiera said...

SOOOO cool Rachel!! I'm so excited for you.

hippyrochelle said...

I always dilate to a 3 for weeks also! I hope you don't have to wait too long, good luck!