02 October 2008

Tayleigh

I just thought I would stick this in because I thought it was really funny. Tonight I was in the bathroom while Tayleigh was washing her hands. She got WAY too much soap and I told her she didn't need that much. Her reply: "I know. But sometimes, the soap just doesn't listen."

3 people think my kids are cute!:

wonder woman said...

LOL!! That's hilarious! She sounds like a mom talking about a naughty child. Classic!

Debbie said...

Haha!! That is a good one! Tell that silly soap it better start listening! Haha

My kids will look at the huge glob of soap and ask, "Is this too much?" I'll say yes and then they'll add more. :)

aaron&marianne said...

are you seriously less than a month away from delivering a baby? yikes! that went too fast for me-

and tayleigh cracks me up