26 October 2008

NOPE

Not yet.

10 people think my kids are cute!:

Aubrey said...

You're too funny. Every time I see that you have a new post on google reader I think that maybe this is the one - but then it's not. :)

*julie* said...

You're killin' me kid!

Kiera said...

BLAH!!

hippyrochelle said...

you poor girl!

wonder woman said...

ditto to aubrey.....but he can't stay in the forever. It's never happened before and won't happen this time. =D

Rachel said...

I don't know Alyssa. I think he's gonna try.

Kym + Marco said...

How long will they let you go before they induce you?

The Kemps said...

Ok, you need to take a couple hours for yourself!!! Go get a pedicure, do some baby shopping and then go home and take a nice bubble bath! Get a chick flick and watch it while in bed eatting your favorite treat! You deserve it!

janae said...

I so feel for you Rachel!

Mother Goose said...

Got your text message. Congrats! We are so excited for your family. Give them all an extra hug and kiss from us. Can't wait to see you!