02 October 2008

A Little more fun. . .

With Eden off track we have two days a week where no one goes to school. So we decided to go to the zoo today and I remembered to bring my camera. (Literally like the second time I have remembered since I bought our pass back in May. Terrible, I know.) You know, the zoo never gets old. I love it, my kids love it. And lately, Seth has really been getting into it. You can tell when he sees the animals because he stops moving, points and says either "wow!" or "whoa!" his two favorite words. (out of like the 5 that he says.) He didn't want to stay in the stroller for most of the time we were there, which wasn't too big of a deal because he is a pretty obedient kid and has a very helpful big sister. One funny thing, well at least I thought so, we were standing in front of the bear place (what do call it?) and I was trying to point out the bear to him, which shouldn't have been too hard considering the bear was pacing. Well, a magpie flew into the area and that was all he was concerned with. Who cares that we can see magpies anytime we want and there is a bear which we don't get to see everyday. Even when the bird flew away, he still had no interest in the bear and tried to see where it had flown off to. Oh, well. he loved the giraffes!

This is my favorite picture for the day. This was the scene for a good portion of the day. And the best part: Eden wasn't dragging him along to get him to do what she wanted. HE was holding her hand. It was very adorable. He really loves Eden.
Every time we come to zoo and I don't have my camera, my girls are so disappointed because they wanted me to take a picture on the Rhino. Well, here you go girls!
And the highlight of the day: we rode the merry go round. The girls loved it, Seth wasn't really sure that it was for him.

4 people think my kids are cute!:

Debbie said...

Fun fun day! I think I'm going to pay for a pass next time. I have a few friends who have one and everyone says the same thing. Their kids love it no matter how often they go. Cute kids. Cute pictures. Fun memories!

Aubrey said...

Your girls are looking so old! I love your new header!

Sara Ward said...

Hey Rachel. I want to go to zoo. We have a pass too, so call me the next time you go. It looks like fun. Especially since the weather is cooler :)

Mother Goose said...

Love the pictures!