24 October 2008

How Much?

Okay, so midwife appt. yesterday. I am 4+ dilated and 80% effaced and she stripped my membranes. Sorry, TMI. Am I in labor? NOPE. We are all very anxiously waiting for this baby to come. In fact, tonight at dinner Tayleigh said, "Mommy, will you please, please go away so we can play with Grandma?"
Wait, maybe she's not so excited about the baby. Just the time she gets to spend with Grandma. Nice, huh?

5 people think my kids are cute!:

The Kemps said...

When this baby is born he will be healthy and strong and you'll be glad that he stayed in there! I'm so sorry though, waiting is hard, you just get done being pregnant. Maybe just tell yourself, fine he's not coming....and he'll decide it's time! :) Do you have a name???

Wizzard MoM said...

Oh Rachel !!! I'm so sorry this isn't happening for you the way you'd like. But you are already a 4?? Wow, most doctors would just let you go in and they'd bread your water for you. Hang in there.

Lovely comment that Tayleigh said.

Wizzard MoM said...

oops I meant to say Break your water.

Debbie said...

Haha. Tayleigh, thats hilarious! Maybe this will all mean a quicker delivery? I'll sure cross my fingers for you!!

Adam, Jaci, Grant and Grace said...

Good luck with everything. We are anxiously awaiting pictures!