03 September 2008

Thanksgiving Point in August

We made it 3 out of the four Tuesdays in August. We had a blast. Even if everything was totally crowded. I have pictures from the farm and from the Gardens. I couldn't take any at the museum, I was too concerned with pushing my stroller without hitting anyone and keeping track of my girls in the MASSES of people who were there.








All three loved climbing on the rocks at the children's garden. Although it was busy, everyone was playing in the fountain so all the other fun things weren't quite as crazy. I didn't get any pics of my kids in the fountain, sadly. It was just too hard to keep track of them and take pictures at the same time.

Seth really loved the animals at the farm, especially the rabbits. He seriously stood in front of this cage for like 10 minutes saying "Hi! Hi!" to the bunny. It was pretty much the cutest thing ever.


We got a little bit of corn for the kids to feed the animals. They liked feeding the chickens, but the goats were the best because they would stick their tongues through the fence to get your food. More than one of my children were licked. (Kind of gross, but they thought it was hilarious. And yes, we did wash our hands afterwards.)

We didn't manage to get corn in time to feed the ducks, sadly enough. Maybe next time.

2 people think my kids are cute!:

wonder woman said...

I wish we would've been able to make it up there. I ended up not having a car every Tuesday. But it looks like you guys had a blast. Those goats are hilarious with their tongues! My kids had a great time when we went in July.

Debbie said...

Wow 3/4 is totally impressive!! We did 0/4 with 3/4 attempts. Haha! We were so bummed because we tried a few times and then something came up or we'd finally be ready to go after lunch and then the kids would fall apart because they were so tired. Next year I'll know how to do this thing I hope.