03 September 2008

Tayleigh's First Day of School!


Tayleigh has been looking forward to this for a month--ever since Eden started. She is still a little bummed that she doesn't get to go every day, but her wonderful first day I think made up for that a little. When we got there I needed to go in and talk to her teacher for a minute (and I wanted to make sure she got in okay. I managed to not be in pajamas this morning.) I asked Tayleigh if that was okay and she said no. She wanted to go in by herself. I promised her that she could go in by herself tomorrow. She cracks me up.


She was very concerned that her shoes make it in the picture, because the grass was covering them up. So, we decided to take a picture of just her shoes. She was pretty excited about it.

7 people think my kids are cute!:

wonder woman said...

Oh, she is too cute. What a girl - makes sure everyone knows what her shoes look like.

Debbie said...

Kalyana totally did the same thing to me! I asked her if I could walk her to the bus and she said no. I did anyway. I had to get pictures. :) So glad to hear she's loving school! That's so great!

The Kemps said...

She looks darling...love the shoes :)

hippyrochelle said...

Those shoes are cute, who can blame her for wanting to show them off a little!

Kym & Marco said...

She looks adorable, and yes the shoes are cute as well. Hope you're doing well...

Patty said...

That is so funny that she was concerned about her shoes. Is this kindergarten?

Travis and Courtney said...

Okay how cute are your kids! It's so much fun to be able to keep in touch blogging. I am so happy you have one! So fun! And yes I will have Britt e-mail you. I know she blocked it because so freaky guy posted her a comment that said, "I love looking at your pictures." It scared her off, so she blocked it! But I will give her your e-mail. Hope all is well! Love you guys!