18 September 2008

P.S.

Almost immediately following the previous post I discovered this:
And this:

And this:

I think the markers need to be permanently relocated.

4 people think my kids are cute!:

wonder woman said...

I think that assessment would be correct. =D

I can't believe you're about to have 4 kids!!! Though from what I hear, adjusting to 3 is the hardest. Mostly the same after that, plus your oldest is usually old enough to help. Or at least not hinder to much. =D

Debbie said...

Yaouch! The kid works fast. And furious. :)

Kym + Marco said...

Well I hope these were the Crayola Washables as well. Got to love kids!!

The Kemps said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. I had a colorer and there were times where I just had to put her in her room while I calmed down for a couple minutes. I hope you get over this stage fast! Relocating markers is a great start!