27 September 2008

A Pain in the. . .

RIBS! Does anyone else get that when you are pregnant? I count myself lucky because it only started a few weeks ago, wheareas with Seth I had problems from about 6 months on. Anyone found any good solutions for it? At this point, I am sleeping with an ice pack and an arched back. It's the best I can do.
one more month. . . i think i can i think i can. . .

5 people think my kids are cute!:

Mother Goose said...

Yea, Avery liked to kick me in the ribs. All I could do was keep my hand there and push her back down if she got too close. I'm sorry! No fun! You are almost there!!!!

wonder woman said...

I got nothing. My boys were too low for me to feel anything in the ribs.

I LOVE YOUR HEADER AND BACKGROUND!!! Though I think you need just one picture of YOU with a kid in there! I mean, John has one. It's only fair. =D Oh, it should be while you're pregnant for the "almost 4" part! Do it! Do it!

Rock said...

Do your cat/cow yoga move. It helps move the baby. Has Jolene taught that yet? Email me if you need help.

Wizzard_MoM said...

I love your new header too!!! But I agree you need a picture of you prego on it too!! I hate those pregnancy pains and hope that they can be somewhat tolerable. Yoga might actually work.

Hang there it's almost over.

Kym + Marco said...

I actually had a rib pop out of place during my last pregnancy. I had to go to a physical therapist to have her put it back in. It was horrible!! You may want to have your doctor take a peek, she's the one that referred me the PT. Either way, it's almost over!!!