30 September 2008

More Complaining. . .

Okay, if you're tired of this just move on. But seriously, it is almost worse seeing that there are still 25 days left to go, than it was months ago when it was 178. Why is that? Is it because I want this baby out RIGHT NOW and not in 25 days? And when there were still 178 days to go I was still feeling good? I don't really get it but, okay whatever. I just have to be optimistic right? I only have to go to church 2 more times while pregnant. (Unless the worse happens, and then 3 more times). That makes things seem much shorter. (okay, so there are still 3 Sundays left until my due date, but one of those is conference. That doesn't really count, right?)

6 people think my kids are cute!:

Sara Ward said...

Hang in there. I'd love to take your kids someday soon. We are leaving for a week, but after that I am going to steal them. Let me know when would be a good day.

Kiera said...

Hang in there Rachel, it'll all be worth it guaranteed!!

wonder woman said...

Oh, that last month is always THE WORST. And seeing 25 days left seems so close......and yet so far.

Here's a story for you. Lady in my ward was preg. with her 4th as well. 4th girl, though. Anyway. She had gestational diabetes. Was due first week of october. Had the baby on Labor Day. (Ironic, huh?) It was TEN POUNDS FOUR OUNCES. Five weeks early!!!

Even though she was so big, she still wasn't fully developed. Her lungs needed more time, and she hadn't developed a good enough sucking reflex. She finally got to come home this last Sunday.

I hope I didn't freak you out. But when you start to think, "OUT ALREADY!" just remember that it's better he's incubating in you than a heated bed. =D I know, easier said than done.

Just hang in there. And shoot for the 21st. It's a great day to be born!!!

Mother Goose said...

Rachel you are awesome! You can make it 25 more days!

*julie* said...

I give everyone I possibly can this advice:
Go get a Back Massage!
I did that with Braxton (thanks to Sondra) and he was born the next day! And even if he hadn't I would still give that advice because I'd never felt better that trimester!

Rock said...

Stop it right now! Pregnancy is wonderful, enjoy every ache and pain because pretty soon we'll both be 60 years old and our aches and pains will not go away in 24 days! Seriously, listen to Marie (Hello this is Marie Mongon founder of hypnobirthing...) :)