24 September 2008

Being Kitties



This actually happened a little while back but I forgot about it until I was going through my pictures. Tayleigh was crawling around pretending to be a kitty and put the ball in her mouth. (They never pretend to be dogs-just cats) Anyway, Seth thought this was hilarious and decided to try it out for himself. He ran around for a long time with the ball in his mouth giggling the whole time.

PS. I need advice. We have a separation anxiety problem that is getting worse. Seth is have more problems with me leaving him. Considering the upcoming circumstances this is not a good thing. Any advice? My girls didn't have this problem.

5 people think my kids are cute!:

hippyrochelle said...

I have seperation anxiety issues with my 17 month old also. All I can really do is let him cry when I leave him and after a few minutes he gets over it and stops crying. Maybe you could try leaving him for short periods of time that progressively get longer to help him get used to the idea. I don't know.

The Kemps said...

Cute new coluoge of pictures! Playing kitty's happens often at our house. I think with separation it's a good thing to tell them goodbye instead of trying to sneak, let him know you'll be back and then when you get back make him a top priority and spend a little one on one time. good luck.

wonder woman said...

Does he have a "lovey?" Eric loves his blanket and it helps him. Though it maybe kinda late to have an attatchment form. I STILL can't take him to nursery because he won't let me leave. Good luck!

The Howards said...

I think kids like being kitties because most cats are more rambunctious than dogs. At least that's what it seems like in our house. By the way, we loved your pictures at the top (we kind of stole your idea :) ). We just got carried away adding pictures to our page. Hope you're feeling better.

SARA WARD said...

Emma snd Gabe had separation anxienty really bad, and I don't have any great advice for you. The only thing that was nice to know was usually 5 min. after I left they were fine. Espessially if the person who has them gets them entertained or gets their mind on something else. Good Luck.