04 June 2008

Park City




On Tuesday we were lucky enough to be invited by Karla's family up to their timeshare in Park City. We spent most of the time in the pool. It was a blast. The pools were heated and felt wonderful. Karla somehow got both the girls to put their faces in the water and by the end of the day Tayleigh was doing it on a regular basis. Eden was still a little hesitant. Seth, however, had the time of his life. He LOVED being in the pool, and only minded a little when Karla dunked him. He was crawling all over the stairs to the pool and had a blast when Savannah took him for a swim around the pool. I don't know if you can tell in the pictures but he is totally kicking his legs trying to splash. He is my only little water baby and I love it!

3 people think my kids are cute!:

Mother Goose said...

You guys have the cutest kids!!!

The Kemps said...

We have been dying to go swimming! My kids have had the suits on for days, but the weather isn't cooperating!!! I'm so glad you all had fun, Seth looks darling! They are getting so big so fast.

aaron&marianne said...

what a fun day in the sun! i love that color of the water- seth looks like a natural water baby!