15 June 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's day to all of the wonderful fathers out there, including my own. We went to my parents for dinner to celebrate my dad and during the gift opening my dad let the girls open his presents. Well, just as some background, my dad loves sour patch kids. Eden opened one of his presents and they were in there. She had never seen them before and my dad told her what they were. She thought they were cinnamon bears. A few minutes later she was opening another present that also included a bag of sour patch kids and announced in her little kid surprised voice: "Cinnamon Children again!" I laughed for about five minutes and am laughing again as I type this. I love my girl.

1 people think my kids are cute!:

Lauren said...

Hi! Of course I remember you. I am glad you found my blog. It's so fun to see what people are up to. Your family is darling, congrats on the new baby. Keep in touch!
Lauren